A few snubby questions

Unless it’s got an Aluminum frame and says “Airweight” on the right side of the barrel, it is a Model 49.

How about if the frame has "Mod. 38" stamped on it? :D

fNt0swGl.jpg

Re. Pocket carry.
I'm a little surprised no one has mentioned the Blue Force Gear pocket holsters for J Frames. I've carried a 642 as a duty BUG for years in a support side pocket. Used to use a kydex RCS pocket holster back when they made them and it worked fine but there was no flex for movement and sitting. Once BFG released their pocket holster I made the switch and honestly it's easy to forget it's there after all day carry.

bigfug

Amateur
Re. Pocket carry.
I'm a little surprised no one has mentioned the Blue Force Gear pocket holsters for J Frames. I've carried a 642 as a duty BUG for years in a support side pocket. Used to use a kydex RCS pocket holster back when they made them and it worked fine but there was no flex for movement and sitting. Once BFG released their pocket holster I made the switch and honestly it's easy to forget it's there after all day carry.

I've never really pocket carried a j-frame, only my lcp, but have needed a decent pocket holster. Never know about the BFG hoslter although I am familiar with them. Gonna order one for the LCP and see how I like it.