1MOA Solutions

viper1a

1MOA Solutions is a Veteran owned company specializing in precision rifle and long rang marksmanship training courses. I started 1MOA Solutions in 2011 while still on active duty with the intent of utilizing the marksmanship skills and abilities as a instructor I gained through the Army and while deployed as a Sniper to assist others with developing their individual shooting skills.

I was born in San Antonio TX and spent 13 years on active duty service in the U.S. Army. During which time I served as a Scout, Assault Team Leader, and Sniper. I have multiple deployments to Iraq during which I supported combat operations throughout Baghdad, Sadr City, Mosul, and Tal'Afar as a assault team member and Sniper. Prior to leaving active duty in 2013 I was assigned as a Brigade level Small Arms Master Gunner and oversaw all advanced marksmanship training in addition to the training and employment for all Snipers assigned throughout the unit.

I am still serving as a member of the U.S. Armed forces and currently assigned as a Sergeant First Class (SFC) and Instructor at the Texas Army National Guard Regional Training Institute (RTI) where I am responsible for conducting Small Arms Master Gunner, Short Range Marksmanship, Squad Designated Marksmanship training courses.

I am a graduate of the U.S. Army Sniper School, the Sniper Employment Leaders Course, Short Range Marksmanship, and the Small Arms Master Gunner Course. I am also a graduate of the Army Marksmanship Unit Squad Designated Marksman and Rifle Marksmanship Instructor Courses. Additionally I am a NRA certified Pistol and Rifle Instructor, member of the Ashbury Precision Ordnance shooting team and active long distance competition shooter.

Email: adam@1moasolutions.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1MOASolutions/