CENTRIFUGE TRAINING, LOW LIGHT OPPOSED, July 23-25 , Utah - Pew Pew Solutions

180074903_483835229702355_388742602624129882_n.jpg

FULL INFO/SIGN UP: https://pewpewsolutions.com/event/low-light-opposed-with-centrifuge-training/

Low light opposed is Centrifuge Training’s three day program that was created to combine their low light applications courses with reality based training with non-lethal training ammunition. Low light opposed focuses on how to effectively work in a low light environment while understanding the primary flashlight applications, techniques, and search methods on the carbine & handgun platform. While introducing students to reality based training exercises under low light conditions to validate techniques & applications through force on target then evolving to force on force. Come prepared mentally & physically.

Topics Covered:​

• Weapons safety
  • Why the need for low-light training
  • Data driven
  • Human based behavior
  • Low light anatomy, principles, theory & applications
  • Light selection (handheld/weapon mounted)
  • Gear selection and placement
  • Movement & workspace
  • Positional work
  • Reload and weapon malfunctions under low light
  • Transitional work
  • Positive threat identification
  • Structure mechanics
  • NLTA (non-lethal training ammunition) & RBT (reality based training)

Course structure / schedule:​

• Day 1: 14:00 – 0:00
    • Carbine/Handgun live fire workup
  • Day 2: 14:00 – 0:00
    • Handgun NLTA (non-lethal training ammunition) & RBT (reality based training)
  • Day 3: 14:00 – 0:00
    • Carbine/Handgun NLTA (non-lethal training ammunition) & RBT (reality based training)
FULL INFO/SIGN UP: https://pewpewsolutions.com/event/low-light-opposed-with-centrifuge-training/

Wake27

Any idea what the max number of people for this class is? I really want to make it but would have to take a few days off of work to make that drive. And I need to see if I can get some sims/UTMs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk