Keep or Sale Highly Modified Glock 19

bates

so I’ve owned glocks for years and carried them.
But been kinda lax on my training and shooting

made a commitment to get better and have been shooting more, enrolled in 3 classes this year

A few weeks back I bought a Staccato P

love it just shoot it better than my glocks don’t want to get into a this vs than debate but I like the platform

I want a C2 now.

so my question do I sell my boresight frame worked, atei slide with rmr
Barrel and comp highly modded glock19

and do it ASAP or be patient keep it and get the c2 in a few months?

Selling a modded Glock is never a good deal... You'll be damned lucky to get half the investment back and then when you realize in 6 months you wish you still had that modded Glock you'll be starting from scratch.
And building a Glock under the current conditions is an exercise in frustration.

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
You should probably keep it. You might be able to get a little more for it than you otherwise normally would given current scarcity, but as others have said you’ll lose a lot on the parts and gunsmithing work you’ve put into it.

The only scenario in which it would make sense to sell it is if you’ve made the decision to 100% commit to the Staccato/2011 platform and you’re absolutely certain you’ll never want to shoot or carry a Glock ever again. If it’s truly only ever just going to sit in the back of your safe from this moment forward, then it makes sense to sell it and use the money on the platform you’ve decided to fully commit to

Slim

Jerk Ingredients Off
Staff member
+1 for keep. Unless you find the correct buyer to get what you want out of it. Switching to another type that you shoot well is a thing for continuity of parts and procedure is a thing imo, for everyday people. If it was for duty there is merit in running your own stuff for those who are under issued constraints.

Never sell for a huge loss unless you're hard up for it or the gun simply won't hold value after modification.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bates

Thanks for the input

still on the fence

I have I think 5 other guns that Ben at Boresight has worked on. So I wouldn’t be Glock less or not have a 19. As I have another 19 etc.

this one is probably just the nicest and basically brand new. I figured if I ever was going to sell now would be the time. The Right buyer might want this bc they can have it now vs the waits for atei and Ben’s signature work.

my biggest pet peave is I hate having quality gear and not using it. I feel these things should be used and shot.

i have 3 classes coming up

I’ll attend those be a sponge and make a decision

in the meantime I went a total different direction

I’m getting a Chambers Custom Reston Ness

super excited to get a slot

Slim

Jerk Ingredients Off
Staff member
Hey, if you got a buyer lined up who knows what they're getting, Doooo ittttt.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ryan3

so I’ve owned glocks for years and carried them.
But been kinda lax on my training and shooting

made a commitment to get better and have been shooting more, enrolled in 3 classes this year

A few weeks back I bought a Staccato P

love it just shoot it better than my glocks don’t want to get into a this vs than debate but I like the platform

I want a C2 now.

so my question do I sell my boresight frame worked, atei slide with rmr
Barrel and comp highly modded glock19

and do it ASAP or be patient keep it and get the c2 in a few months?

Send me a PM maybe I’ll swoop it up

Thank God that it's not a G45 or I'd make an offer. I was planning to send the frame to Boresight and the slide to atei for my dream glock build.