Alternatives to USCCA CCW Insurnce?

JimH

Hello,
I have been a member of the silver tier for USCCA for a couple of years now. I like the monthly payment and coverage amounts. However, IMHO, USCCA has been running some really questionable FB posts lately (IMHO) and I am now looking for companies that offer similar coverage/plans? Thanks!

Wake27

What have they been posting? Insurance came up in my last class in January and USCCA was definitely agreed upon as the best one there is so that’s who I was going to sign up with whenever I got around to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlphaJuliet

Amateur
CCW Safe is the legal assistance group I chose. I went with them due to a case study where they paid for the legal defense for a member and won; the case cost over $100k.

Curious to see what USCCA was posting that turned you off from them.

Sunshine_Shooter

Established
I'm a huge fan of Second Call Defense. I've had a membership with them since August 2015. I've listened to hours and hours of interviews with the owner and he's a true patriot. Not that that influences how their stuff works, but that you won't see any pro-infringement stuff from them.

secondcalldefense.org about half a page down you can look at the coverage options & pricing. $100,000 coverage is where their plans start. I strongly recommend anyone who considers the idea that they may get into a legal battle over a self defense situation give their stuff at least a once-over.

SamR

Does anyone know someone or have experience actually using one of these services? I work on the claims side of home owners insurence and know that a lot of the carriers do a great job until it’s time to actually take care of their customer in a claim.

50ae

Does anyone know someone or have experience actually using one of these services? I work on the claims side of home owners insurence and know that a lot of the carriers do a great job until it’s time to actually take care of their customer in a claim.
That was my question. What is the actual product quality instead of what is the cost. Anyone can make a fast food quality burger but is that really what you need. I’d think not.

Blammet

I currently use second call defense. Price is good with lots of different plans and they pay day one. My only minor issue is the fact they only cover gun use self defense so if i had to use something else they would not cover it.