At least 1

ggammell

Does not pass up an opportunity to criticize P&S.
Is there a better mag pouch than a good ol' Taco? I've run them for years and have never had any reason to complain.

Because you’ve run them for years you’ve got the stuff Gene built. The new stuff does not hold up nearly as well. I’ve replaced a couple newer pouches already meanwhile going on 7 years with my originals. And they are literally right next to each other so the see the same abuse. My buddies see the same.

I’ve switched to ESSTAC Kywi’s.

Boy Scout

I prefer my Emdom Universals more than the Tacos I had. Same function, less bulk, easier mag insertion.

MojoNixon

Established
I’ve never tried tacos. I have had kiwis and liked them but from the first mag change I ever did with fast mags I loved them and totally switched to them. I do keep a couple of old USMC speed reload pouches on my training rig but only to backfill my fast mags.

Grayman

Established
The TYR chalupa is my go to for rifle mags and the MGL burrito or Kydex from LAG tactical for pistol.

Used to run the tacos but they’re a complete bitch to mount and they snag on everything

MojoNixon

Established
The TYR chalupa is my go to for rifle mags and the MGL burrito or Kydex from LAG tactical for pistol.

Used to run the tacos but they’re a complete bitch to mount and they snag on everything
The TYR website is totally bogging down on me, do the Chalupas work with both 5.56 and 7.62 mags?