Trigger Shield Snake Oil

Kain

Constructive opinions beyond the thing already has a safety and the four rules, and keep you fucking finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot? Oh and hardware to a software problem.

I think I covered the waterfront there.

I apologize for being crass. Been drinking a bit.

Oak City Tactics

Staff member
Kain those were my first thoughts exactly. In addition it does not work with the vehicle racks in this agencies fleet. It’s like the Ryker Grip or that trigger activated light thing at Shot a few years back. A solution to a problem that doesn’t exist for the express purpose of sucking money out of the market, not solving a problem.

Unicorn

Use with gloves?
Have to slide finger from the bottom, so completely different than how most people index their finger. Different action for different guns... pistol to carbine. Also might not be able to use it as quickly from any position but upright?
Can it get jammed with dirt or sand or snow?

Gypsy EDC

Kain those were my first thoughts exactly. In addition it does not work with the vehicle racks in this agencies fleet. It’s like the Ryker Grip or that trigger activated light thing at Shot a few years back. A solution to a problem that doesn’t exist for the express purpose of sucking money out of the market, not solving a problem.
Yep... Oh and maybe creating some new problems...