M600 vs M300 on an SBR

ggammell

Does not pass up an opportunity to criticize P&S.
Does anyone feel the m600 is too big for an 11.5” SBR? Putting together a BCM MCMR and I wonder if I should wait for the m600 DF or if it sucks up too much rail space. The gun will eventually have a suppressor on it so a little overhang is ok.

Thoughts?

BooneGA

Staff member
WARLORD
I can try and get pictures of some IPSC targets with a gun painted on them and test PID at different ranges with the M300 and M600. I don't have access to a DF but Ill pick one up and do that as soon as they are available. Ive been meaning to do this for a while now. I don't really notice the weight difference (I'm used to heavy ass 10.5 guns from work) - but if the PID range outweighs, well literally the weight of the extra cell, ill likely go all 600s.

Rick

fmxmyway

You can never have too many lumens and both lights are the same price. I think the positives of the higher lumen light outweigh the negatives. I recently mounted the M300 500 lumen model to my BCM MCMR and despite the fact it doesnt take up much space, the added lumens it throws is still a lot left to be desired.