Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.L. Davis

Retired military and JBT, dumb end of a leash, firearms industry, brief private practice as a surgeon (who knew you needed a license for that?)... currently work in animal protection.

Stuff I like: land navigation, wilderness survival, the 45-70, writing/instructing, anything to do a sharp piece of metal.

Yo_Adrian_G

Amateur
Hey I'm Adrian. I'm a dentist and have been a CCW for 14 years. Started out super derp and progressively getting less derpy, trying to become an asset and lot a liability. Glad to be here and learn from you all.

SfSigo

Hi everyone, I spent 6.5 years as an active duty Army Signal Officer (25A). Now I do IT stuff for Government contracts. Hope to learn a lot here and occasionally be able to contribute when/if appropriate.

Firefly

Greetings all. Nothing special, over a decade plus of civilian LE. Got to take some good training and other fun things over the years. Currently interested in Emergency Medical care and considering pursuing it.

I tend to be open minded and a bit monogamous with my kit these days. Already see some familiar faces of solid guys and look forward to good info from good and helpful people.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.