Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brody. I'm a civilian who works as an RSO. I run the This Is The Line website where I teach younger people and newcomers to firearms ownership what I've learned since I was introduced to firearms. I also write for Thunder Roads in some states, primarily Louisiana. I've been following P&S for some time now.

Just a guy. Pretty into LARPing, mainly medieval stuff. Self proclaimed double katana World Champion of my mom's basement. I like dogs, I do not like cats. Fortunate enough to have ridden the coat tails of men whom are 100x the man I will ever be. If I can remember over a year what some of the guys on here forget in a day my time here will have been well spent. Some dude asked a question in the RoSpecial thread that I may be able to help with and thus I am here. I appreciate this resource.

bnew

Hello, My Name is Brian, retail manager, CCW holder, gun club shooter, IDPA, USPA, pistol and AR matches in southern Ohio, WV and KY. I have been to one carbine class and an advanced pistol class. Three years of army ROTC (30 years ago). Reading and learning from those who have been there and done that.

CLS

Hello! I'm Chris. I'm currently a bandaged up old family man. Im a full time psychologist for the VA and shooting instructor. I still compete a little but my body is all used up and that limits what I can do. I like going to schools, shooting, and competing. I'm a veteran and retired police officer. I got to work for a couple of different fed agancies too, but nothing special. I'm just here to learn and avoid the drama found on some other sites.

Howdy all. Name's Chad. Found Primary and Secondary on Facebook, and made my way over to the forum. I'm a civilian, been involved in retail, pistol and concealed weapons instruction, range operations, worked a stint at an armor company. Took training classes regularly save for past few years, and enjoyed pistol and 3-Gun competition. I'm serious about defensive handgun usage, legal considerations and proper equipment selection. Humbly grateful to be able to learn and interact with the community here.

I also hate "battleworn" finishes with a passion.

Hello All, My names Bill, I'm a Former Marine, 1986-1999, then I joined the Army where I currently work with 2nd Group. I helped design the new US Army Winter Warfare Training Program and we are implementing that as we speak. I'm the Project Manager and Senior Instructor for that program. Been a gun nut since I joined the Marines in 1986, and train extensively both on/off the clock. I'm married to an EXTREMELY understanding wife and I am the proud father of 6 kids(4 boys, 2 girls). Im here to show that old dogs can learn new shit....

1AdamLast

Hey everyone, I'm Chris. LEO for 4 years, also National Guard artillery officer. I enjoy shooting, video games, cooking, and I'm relearning guitar. Never have been a fan of just sticking with old knowledge because "that's the way we've always done it." I'm a believer in learning by challenging preconceived notions and taking after those innovators on the cutting edge.

_Shay_

Hello gents, and ladies. I'm Shay, currently active duty in the Marines where I spent most of my time in the security forces side of things. I enjoy working out, long range shooting and improving on my current self. I look forward to learning a lot here and getting away from a lot of the BS.

Steve, retired from the Army in 2015 after nearly 23 years. Spent about half my career OCONUS. Currently a contractor working at TRADOC HQs, developing capabilities and working acquisitions for Army OPFOR at the Combat Training Centers. In addition to shooting and preparedness activities, I like outdoor sports, sailing and reading.

Lazarus

Hey, glad to be here.
Lazarus just because I am embracing my old age (maybe). And getting a second life in the gun community.

US Army vet of 10 years. Got out back in 1997. Did security contracting before it was cool. But that was a different life and a different time.

Took a break from shooting for about 15 years and been back at it for a few now. Enjoying as much and more than before.

I have had the opportunity to attend 3-4 training classes outside of a concealed carry class in the last 2 years. Practice and dryfire every chance I get. Love the mechanics of firearms as well as the use. But dislike plinking. Seems like an expensive way to make noise. Gotta have goals and measure performance.

Just signed up for the NRA Basic Instructors course. Mostly to learn more and to be a merit badge counselor for the Scouts in my area.

I am playing catch up but maybe one day I'll know half of what I'd like. And actually be able to make one sensible comment on this forum. Also, to be able to move my old butt fast enough to keep up with the young guys.

Wow, that was a lot. Other than that a boring family guy just trying to make a living and raise a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.