Salomon XA Pro 3d Mid (shoes)

calavera

Thanks for the info. Sucks having wide feet.
I've got size 13/2E feet, and I have a pair of the GTX forces in black 13.5. Width is fine after a little break in. Size up and you should be good.

I will say, after wearing mine on duty 4 times a week for 6 months, I do notice the lace slide loosening slightly towards the end of my shift. Not enough to make the boot "loose", but its noticeable. Super hard to solve that problem - I reach down and tighten them slightly.

Ski85

Talked to Salomon yesterday about the XA Pro Mids. They said the mids are no longer in production. They're now being sold as the X Chase.

In case anyone is looking and can't find them. It sounds like the XA Pro mids will still be sold in the Forces line, at least in the near term.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I bought these as well. US-Elite has awesome holiday sales and they were $115. They are my favorite boot so far, and have worn both generations of the Nike and all versions of the Oakley. These are my favorite. I have worn them down to below 10f with good socks, and been fine for only being out under an hour or so at a time, so I can't speak for how cold
I would be for extended wear. In warm weather they are great, and I have been lucky enough to chase someone in them and won that foot race. I recommend them to everyone now. They are a little narrow, but go up half a size and you may be fine. They didn't really need breaking in, and I find myself slipping them on to run errands now too.

Rabbit

I'm decently upset they discontinued them. You can still find the 2016 model online a few places. Probably going to pick up a spare. I was turned on by the low tops, but prefer an actual boot on duty.