Fixed Blade Knives

IkeInTexas

Vendor
VIP
What fixed blade knife do you carry in an off duty/ concealed carry capacity? Where on your body do you carry it? Pictures are a plus.

Ike

Orionz06

Staff member
Vendor
Shivworks Clinch Pick in my own sheath at 11:00 or in an MDTS/RCS Moduloader Pocket Shield if the belt is exposed.

I have a different sheath for gym shorts and belt-less wear.

Cris_Magpul

MAGPUL
Staff member
Another 11 o'clock horizontal Clinch Pick carrier here. I modded the standard sheath by trimming the excess, and adding soft loops.

“Live Well, Die Proud”

Another 11 o'clock clinch pick user here. Aftermarket sheath from PHLster Holsters. Gonna get the Keepers sheath soon for belt-less carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mick1331

Either a Brock Blades Combat Options or a Strider SLCC. At 11 o'clock if I'm also carrying a pistol, at 1 0'clock if it is my primary defensive tool.

Tactical22

I used to carry a SOG Seal Pup IWB at 11 o'clock with about a 45* clockwise cant in an aftermarket kydex sheathe. I carry an ESEE 3 now, OWB at 10 0'clock with around a 25* clockwise cant. I like a fixed blade in the front, canted, for a reverse left hand grip.

Arete

Depending on what I'm doing, a Strider SLCC carried either AIWB, pocket (homemade pocket shield), or neck carry, or a Strider PR or DB carried AIWB or pocket.

N

nate89

Clinch Pick at 1 o'clock (lefty). I am currently using the stock sheath, but removed the Tec-Loc and replaced it with a pair of pull-the-dot soft loops.

avtech850

Amateur
I carry a pikal made by Shepherd Knives. If I am at work, I carry it at the 1 o'clock position IWB.
If I am not at work I carry it in my front left pocket with a lanyard on it to assist with the drawl. It's not ideal, but I still haven't figured out a way to carry it on a belt with the way all my other stuff is situated.IMG_20160421_175620.jpg

voodoo_man

Established
Headhunterblades.com RAT blade almost everyday.

HgKicH3.jpg

Yondering

I was carrying a larger blade, but have switched to a Schrade SCHF55 at 11:00 IWB. Slightly canted from vertical in a custom kydex sheath with a single Bladetech loop. I really like the feel and balance of that blade.