Cigars, Sticks, Smokes & Stogies

chasnojm

Since we have the brown liquor page, I thought it was only proper to have the fine tobacco thread. Post what you like, what you are smoking now etc. As Eddie Ortega of Ortega Cigars, once told me "I don't care if your favorite smoke is $2 or $20, my cigars or the gas station special, you like what you like"

Favorite dimensionally is a thinner ring gauge 44-46 and around a corona size.

My go to (more commonly found) Drew Estate's Undercrown Maduro in the 143mmx46 (Nicaraguan/Full bodied)

Bill Assande

Amateur
If I were just heading to the range to hang out and relax or going for a walk I preferred medium to lighter bodied maduro's. I liked Drew Estates and the occasional Partigas. I started collecting estate pipes a little while back and have been playing around with pipe tobacco's but haven't found The One yet.

MrJakeP

I’m right there with you on the Undercrown Maduro in Gran Toro (6x52), my go to everyday cigar. For me the best value cigar on the market. I also throw in an occasional stick from Warped. El Oso if I can find them!

Since we have the brown liquor page, I thought it was only proper to have the fine tobacco thread. Post what you like, what you are smoking now etc. As Eddie Ortega of Ortega Cigars, once told me "I don't care if your favorite smoke is $2 or $20, my cigars or the gas station special, you like what you like"

Favorite dimensionally is a thinner ring gauge 44-46 and around a corona size.

My go to (more commonly found) Drew Estate's Undercrown Maduro in the 143mmx46 (Nicaraguan/Full bodied)
I like to smoke cigars, so I use different flavors. I want to buy a mini-fridge for it to store things. Can you please give me some information about refrigerators?

dont_tread_on_me

They’re called wineadors. If you live somewhere hot cooling might be something you need, but generally the climate control in your house will cover it. Bear in mind that as temperature changes so does RH and RH is king in the tobacco world. I try to steer everyone into Tupperware style containers (aka the Tuperdor) as they are cheap and deadnuts reliable.

Stanislao

I'll agree with the above about not needing cooling for cigars. Humidity is all you need to worry about. If you are in a environment that is fairly humid (>50%) you can get away with a classic wooden humidor. Elsewhere you'll need an airtight container with some source of humidity. I personally use a small Pelican utility case with a Boveda bag for humidity control. You can absolutely improvise the same thing with a tupperware container and a damp towel.