Suggestions for soft armor.

Rhett

Landed a security gig and now I need a vest/carrier with some soft armor.

I've scrolled through this entire forum only to find the go to, Velocity Systems, is off limits to me because I'm private and can't produce agency letterhead and/or creds.

Anyone know of an alternatives? I'm looking for an external carrier with Molle. Ability to accept plates is not needed but would be nice as I already have a set of RMA 1155's.

Default.mp3

Established
A good friend of mine in corrections and is part of their SRT and also does court duties at times swears by the Crye LVS. He also utilizes the outer cover and can throw is plates/kit on easily, when doing some quick reaction shit.

Raven

Crye LVS is great. Comfortable and people rarely know you are wearing it. If you want to go cheaper, you could do SKDs balcs cut soft inserts and a carrier of your liking. They will sell to non LEO.

WAVandal

For an outer carrier with MOLLE, I'm still a big fan of my Safariland Bothel vest. The vest also has plate pockets if you want to up armor. There are companies who, with security credentials, will sell you the panels and the outer carrier. I believe you can get panels through AT Armor, if not an entire system.

NEC_0170

Amateur
Landed a security gig and now I need a vest/carrier with some soft armor.

I've scrolled through this entire forum only to find the go to, Velocity Systems, is off limits to me because I'm private and can't produce agency letterhead and/or creds.

Anyone know of an alternatives? I'm looking for an external carrier with Molle. Ability to accept plates is not needed but would be nice as I already have a set of RMA 1155's.
I am civie and purchased Velocity Systems softarmor inserts from OP Tactical - sent them a copy of my DL and CHL as requested.