Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BooneGA

Staff member
WARLORD
James, currently an army guy in Hawaii and looking to make the transition to LE in the near future. Finally made an account after lurking over from LF and P-F, just here to be a sponge and pick up what I can!

I just left the Army after 12 years and my wife is Fed LE - if you have any questions on the transition process or recommendations feel free to hit me up. If you are looking at Fed LE stuff my wife can answer anything you might want to know.

Rick

TUAEITS

Infantry for 4 years now, several related schools pertaining to work. Mostly recce backround but been able to hop around and do some line stuff. A few civilian shooting courses i've taken no more than 6. Previous EMT cert before joining. Daily and lifelong commitment to excellence in everything I do.

Joe,

Current International Business student. Full-time Supervisor of an indoor shooting/retail range here in Pittsburgh, PA. In the hiring process of State LE and in the application process of Fed LE. Long-time listener and lurker of the FB groups. Trying to be more active on the forums.

If anyone has any gun-counter / rental firearms related questions or wanted data I'm happy to help as we have a solid basis for data within the store's rental fleet of firearms.

P.S. to those offering help with anyone wanting to go FED LE... I just may take some of you up on that.

- Joe

BooneGA

Staff member
WARLORD
Joe,

Current International Business student. Full-time Supervisor of an indoor shooting/retail range here in Pittsburgh, PA. In the hiring process of State LE and in the application process of Fed LE. Long-time listener and lurker of the FB groups. Trying to be more active on the forums.

If anyone has any gun-counter / rental firearms related questions or wanted data I'm happy to help as we have a solid basis for data within the store's rental fleet of firearms.

P.S. to those offering help with anyone wanting to go FED LE... I just may take some of you up on that.

- Joe
I completed the entire hiring process for the FBI and my wife did as well (and took the SA job) - hit me up if you have any questions at all.

Rick

marcusa

Hi all - MJ here! Long time P&S lurker, citizen/engineer, competition shooter, tinkerer. Recently moved to Western PA after a few years on and international assignment in a country where self defense isn't a thing. Looking forward to getting back into the training and competition scene, BJJ and the like. As always, looking forward to learning.

Ben, from New York State - not city (currently). Originally from Pittsburgh. Instructor, OnSight Firearms Training. Constant student, lots of teachers.
I like dogs, tattoos, guns, knives. and music. Mostly older punk, hardcore, metal, some classic rock, and some older country (Buck, Johnny, Waylon, Coe, Willie, etc.) Whiskey, Bacon, and weights. Bio is on our website.

D702H

Been drawing a livelihood from the "industry" one way or another since 2006. Competitive shooter since age 8 in everything from smallbore, CMP Service Rifle, IHMSA, USPSA, 3-gun, etc. Transferred shooting knowledge since 2012 for a professional company and recently got Uncle Sam to pay me to wear a funny green French hat.

zgilly21

Hey everyone, this is Zac from Duluth GA. I work in accounting and started shooting just a few years ago. I've been on the forum for a few months now and really enjoy learning from everyone. I've been carrying for about a year and hope to train a ton this year.

zgilly21

Hello ladies and gents. I’m Chay, did five years in the Marines. I’m now a student in Utah, just getting into the civilian gun game. Just purchased my first AR and I’m looking to do some serious training and learn as much as I can before I go back in as an officer.
Hey man, thank you for your service. My little brother graduated last year from Baylor and just finished OCS. Glad to see you on the forum and would love to learn from your experience as a trained Marine learning from people in the civilian industry. I'm hoping to do some training with my brother when he has time.

Status
Not open for further replies.