CZ P07 Concealed Carry

zgilly21

Good Evening,

I am relatively new to concealed carry but am a big time researcher which has lead me to Primary & Secondary. I have learned so much from the videos on Youtube and from this forum. I have a few questions that I'm hoping the wealth of knowledge in this forum can assist me with.

I currently carry a CZ P07 with a threaded barrel and suppressor height sights in a Tier 1 Concealed AIWB holster. I like the setup but am looking into milling my slide for a red dot after listening to some of the Primary & Secondary discussions on the subject. I am also trying to decide whether or not to get a new holster so that I can carry my Olight PL2 Valkyrie with my P07. I will have about $500 saved after Christmas so should I invest in any of these things or use the money for ammo and training? I would love to take a class from one of the P&S guys one day and have not taken any classes yet.

I appreciate any feedback you may have and understand this isn't the most clear or concise post.

Thanks!

zgilly21

Perfect. I really enjoy learning from Aaron on Youtube already. I'll contact them for training.

Any other advice for someone new to concealed carry? I really appreciate it.

tylerw02

Invest in a good belt and holster would be the next thing I’d be looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zgilly21

I believe I have those things squared away which has been great. Well thank you for your quick feedback and advice. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving day tomorrow.

God Bless

EWA

Invest in a good belt and holster would be the next thing I’d be looking at.

Maybe you didn’t read his entire post, he said he has a tier 1 concealment holster (super nice).

in addition to some great training as was already suggested, I recommend developing your own training plan to make sure valuable time on the range isn’t wasted.....this plan should include a ton of dry fire training before you hit the range. When you get to the range, make every shot count. Start with the basics (mostly safety), and work from there.

zgilly21

Maybe you didn’t read his entire post, he said he has a tier 1 concealment holster (super nice).

in addition to some great training as was already suggested, I recommend developing your own training plan to make sure valuable time on the range isn’t wasted.....this plan should include a ton of dry fire training before you hit the range. When you get to the range, make every shot count. Start with the basics (mostly safety), and work from there.
Will do! I really enjoy dry fire practice and will stay on top of that.

Thanks

tylerw02

Will do! I really enjoy dry fire practice and will stay on top of that.

Thanks

A good dry fire book can do wonders. Check out Refinement and Repetition by Steve Anderson.