Icarus Precision Aluminum P365 grip module - Standard 1913 rail included

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
5ADC6D3A-C8AC-44FE-BE80-52FE3598DBEC.jpeg

D0DA487D-07B5-4C27-88EB-45ED7FFDC950.jpeg

https://www.icarusprecision.com/online-store/Ace-365-Grip-Module-p141835753

Designed to take the Sig P365 compact to the next level.

Billet Machined out of 7075 High strength aluminum

The Accuracy, Control, enhanced (ACE) Grip is designed to keep you on target, minimize recoil, and fit all sizes of hands.

Features include:

Exaggerated finger notch designed to help you lock in.

Palm swells on both sides to offer more contact and comfort to your grip.

Square grip texture for a more sure handling without the excessive bite That Dimond grips cause.

Extended Beaver Tail to reduce muzzle flip making repeated/rapid shooting exceptionally controllable.

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
How many emails have you already sent Icarus Precision asking them to make a 320 grip?

Just took the one Instagram message for them to admit they’re already working on a 7075 aluminum P320 grip module :p Which brings the count of either rumored or confirmed companies working on a metal P320 grip module to five. That means there will be different options with different features to choose from relatively soon

Frosty_Bear

@rudukai13
So, how long till we can expect a Legion XFive with the Parker Mountain Machine Ultra JTTC comp and barrel? After taxes, it's around ~$1,500.
With polymer flex and the weight of a steel grip module...seems like any aftermarket aluminum grip module becomes a bit of a moot point.

Theoretically, you'd have 100-105% recoil reduction with standard loads. I expect 124gr +p would make things even more interesting. I would love to see it on a ransom rest and see what sort of reduction we get compared to a stock p320 5", a 4" comped, a 5" metal frame, and a 4" comped metal frame just to see how much this heavier polymer can provide in terms of polymer flex + weight for recoil reduction. See if it really is groundbreaking stuff.

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
@rudukai13
So, how long till we can expect a Legion XFive with the Parker Mountain Machine Ultra JTTC comp and barrel? After taxes, it's around ~$1,500.
With polymer flex and the weight of a steel grip module...seems like any aftermarket aluminum grip module becomes a bit of a moot point.

Theoretically, you'd have 100-105% recoil reduction with standard loads. I expect 124gr +p would make things even more interesting. I would love to see it on a ransom rest and see what sort of reduction we get compared to a stock p320 5", a 4" comped, a 5" metal frame, and a 4" comped metal frame just to see how much this heavier polymer can provide in terms of polymer flex + weight for recoil reduction. See if it really is groundbreaking stuff.

That certainly sounds like it’d be an interesting setup, unfortunately not one that interests me in putting together though. At least not those specific components. But I agree the heavier TXG grip module of the Legion X5 combined with a compensated Compact top-end should result in one of the softest and flattest shooting setups able to be assembled with the parts currently available on the market

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
I’m not personally all that intrigued by PMM’s comps for the platform. Don’t get me wrong; They certainly appear to be well made and they’ve produced the quantifiable data to show they’re effective. It’s not that I don’t think they’re putting out a high quality product, I just have my eye on another company for the comp on my next build that will match the overall feel and aesthetic that I’m wanting.

As for the TXG tungsten-infused grip module, again it’s a great innovation and Sig does deserve accolades for figuring out how to get a pistol “frame” with the weight of steel and the flex of polymer. But for my personal preferences and what I want to do with my next build, I need something made out of a true metal - be it aluminum or steel - rather than a metal-infused plastic. There are still some things aside from weight that you just can’t do with polymer or plastic... ;)

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
Quickly responding to popular demand, Icarus Precision has produced a V2.0 grip module that removes the palm swells of the original and adds a machined texture that looks like it will be quite grippy;

F1B27F44-D63A-40DB-8D72-3CDAABD9014C.jpeg

All the other features of the original version - including the more pronounced beavertail and the 1913 rail - remain. They’ll be offering both the original palmswell version as well as this 2.0 iteration, so you can choose which features you most prefer. This is quickly becoming one company to follow closely. I’m very excited to see what they come up with for the P320 platform in the (hopefully near) future

rudukai13

Pro Internet User

I’ll have to see what the final result looks like and if the feature set I’m hoping for is there. Good news is I know they’re not the only ones with such a project in the works, so if they don’t end up with something appealing to me I’ll have other options. I’m following it closely though for sure