Magpul Industries

Cris_Magpul

MAGPUL
Staff member
Hey all, Cris here from Magpul. If you have any questions about Magpul products or any issues whatsoever, please don't hesitate to reach out. If you have a question I can't answer or a problem I can't solve, I'll get you in touch with someone who can.

"Magpul was founded in 1999 with the intent of developing a simple device to aid in the manipulation of rifle magazines while reloading under stress. The company’s name comes from this original product called the Magpul®. Over the last nineteen years Magpul has continued to grow and develop using much the same mission and process with a focus on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency."

Joe _K

Established
Any chance on bringing the Bonnell pant back? I see you guys have some listed as sale items, and I assume once they’re gone, they’re gone. Also where are Magpul’s Pant/Shirts manufactured/made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking for a way to mount a Surefire P3X Fury to the 9 o’clock rail on my issue M4. I need it on the 9 o’clock to clear my PEQ. And we are in pre-MOB getting ready to go. Got anything that can do this?

Cris_Magpul

MAGPUL
Staff member
PMAG® 27 GL9® – GLOCK®

img_1570.jpg

The PMAG 27 GL9 is a 27-round Glock 9mm magazine featuring our proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. Meeting the overall length requirements for a 170MM competition magazine, the PMAG 27 GL9 offers additional capacity without the need for expensive extensions. It includes a high visibility, controlled-tilt follower, a stainless steel spring, and an easily removable floorplate for cleaning. Also includes a paint pen dot matrix for magazine marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and capacity indicator windows. It was designed to drop free when loaded or unloaded. The PMAG 27 GL9 is compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact double-stack Glock 9mm variants with some protrusion below the grip.

img_1568.jpg

Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.

Features

Compatible with all 9mm double-stack Glock handguns
Durable, lightweight, and rigid polymer construction
High visibility, controlled-tilt follower
Long-life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
Flared, easily removable floor plate
Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
Magazine indicator windows on both sides of the body at 10, 15, 20, and 27 rounds remaining
Drops free when loaded or unloaded

Colors

Black

MSRP: $19.95

img_1569.jpg

22F

Staff member
Two questions about Hunter stocks:

1. Is there going to be a version for the AR mag variant of the Ruger American?

2. Is there going to be a variant for the Ruger Scout?

erwos

Amateur
1. Is there going to be a version for the AR mag variant of the Ruger American?
Inability to use AR mags is what's stopping me from buying one for my RAR in 6.5G, too. I kinda feel bad for Magpul, they spent all that time on the RAR Hunter stock only for Ruger to pull the rug out from under them and introduce a new magazine type. (Maybe I should also ask for pmags in 6.5G?)

Cris_Magpul

MAGPUL
Staff member
COMING SOON: Magpul® PMAG® 35 EV9™ – CZ Scorpion EVO 3®

The PMAG 35 EV9 is a lightweight, 35-round, 9x19mm CZ Scorpion EVO 3-compatible magazine. The PMAG 35 EV9 provides optimal round stack geometry, giving the large format pistol, PCC, and SMG market Magpul reliability and increased magazine capacity in a pistol caliber magazine. Features include advanced impact-resistant polymer construction, an easy to disassemble design, and a highly impact-resistant floor plate. Additionally, the PMAG 35 EV9 features a rounds remaining capability in the form of capacity indicator windows at 10, 20, 30, and 35-round intervals. A Paint Pen Dot Matrix is provided for magazine identification, and the ridged front and back strap on the magazine body provides a secure grip in all environmental conditions. The PMAG 35 EV9 provides the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 owner the design, reliability and durability expected from Magpul, all at a competitive price point.

CE875704-0857-4563-B16C-396947435535-810507.png

Features

· 35-Round Capacity with capacity indicator windows at 10, 20, 30, and 35-round intervals

· Easy to disassemble design for cleaning

· High visibility follower

· Advanced impact resistant polymer construction

· Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance

· Highly impact-resistant floor plate

· Paint Pen Dot Matrix for magazine identification

· Made in the U.S.A., counts as three (3) 922(r) compliant parts (follower, floor plate, and magazine body).

Colors

BLK

MSRP

$19.95

Cris_Magpul

MAGPUL
Staff member
COMING SOON: Magpul® Limited Edition Frame Lock- Rigger

The Rigger is a limited edition, precision-engineered cutting tool constructed of premium materials and featuring signature Magpul form and function. This first-ever Limited Edition Frame Lock was designed by the team at Magpul and is an expression of Magpul’s design ethos and commitment to quality and innovation. The modified Wharncliffe blade is forged from Crucible Particle Metallurgy (CPM) S35VN stainless steel, considered to be one of the finest blade steels in the world, and one of the first designed specifically for knife blades. This CPM stainless steel construction provides improved strength and wear resistance which means the blade holds its edge longer than lesser steels, reducing the need for frequent sharpening.

DD2FD2F1-11B8-473F-B419-2A26FAD1F045-810503.jpg

A jimped blade flipper deploys and locks the modified Wharncliffe blade with an audible click. An innovative secondary locking feature (SLF) in the Rigger’s precision-machined frame lock can also be engaged, preventing accidental blade closure, even in the harshest of environments and during demanding use. A flick of the thumb disengages the SLF, allowing quick, controlled blade closure, with or without gloves.

The modified Wharncliffe blade edge has a distinct distal taper and slight belly that enhance ease of sharpening, maintenance, and overall utility. The primary grind / bevel decreases weight while maintaining blade strength and rigidity. The straight dull back curves slightly with an abrupt downward edge near the tip, creating an aggressive point for piercing and detailed work.

80C5887E-17D1-4970-A5DF-B26AB5832123-810506.jpg

The titanium pocket clip features a hollow pocket clip screw for lanyards and can be removed or reversed with a slotted screwdriver for easy disassembly and cleaning. At 7.59 inches open and 4.52 inches closed, it is an ideal size for everyday carry, yet large enough to handle demanding field tasks.The Rigger also comes with a custom high strength, injection-molded, weather-resistant case that’s internally lined with soft foam. When not housing the Rigger, the crush-resistant case serves as a storage box for small tools, ammo, or anything else that will fit.

The Magpul Limited Edition Frame Lock will be offered in a series of short, serialized production runs, making these unique knives highly collectible. Availability of the first of these runs will be announced in spring 2019.

FEATURES

Blade Design: Modified Wharncliffe with Tapered Dual Bevel Grind
Blade Material: CPM S35VN
Secondary Locking Feature
Titanium Frame: 6Al4V
Titanium Pocket Clip: 6Al4V
Titanium Scales (Model dependent)
Limited Edition: Individually Serialized
Custom high strength, injection-molded, soft foam lined, weather resistant case
Lanyard Hole
Primary Frame Lock
Jimping along blade spine and flipper for increased grip during use

Made in the USA

Specs

Blade Length: 3.4” (from center of pivot)
Blade Thickness: 11/64”
Open Length: 7.59”
Closed Length: 4.52”
Handle Thickness: 7/16”
Weight: 4oz
Mechanism: Manual Opening w/ Flipper
Flipper Jimping Length: .235”
Blade Spine Jimping Length: .65”
Hardware Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Titanium Pocket Clip Position: Reversible Tip-Up
Bearing Type: Caged Ceramic Bearings

Slim

Jerk Ingredients Off
Staff member
That's going to be a super nice flipper. So glad to see s35vn being used for the blade as well! Well done

That secondary lock seems kinda similar to what CRKT did with the m16, just difference location.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Slim

Jerk Ingredients Off
Staff member
Cool, I'll look that up. Not familiar with all the locking systems out there

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk