Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Ethan. Been lurking in the forums and Facebook groups for several years, active in the discord since the start.
Primarily a competitive shooter and I carry when I can (travel through/into Maryland a lot) that's pretty much it.

Hi everyone. I'm Dave. Non mil, non LEO civilian based in the Detroit area. Millennial with a passion for all things guns, gear, video games, and knowledge. I'm here and in the Facebook groups to learn as much as I can to better myself as an armed citizen. By being here, it gives me a chance to drown out the overwhelming derp and misinformation that plagues other avenues.
Currently working in the steel industry, graduating with a degree in finance this coming May with no clue as to what I want to do with it.

Avid listener of Modcasts and slowly making my way through Varg's awesome book "Violence of Mind."

SAF_KIKER

Vendor
KIKER here. Retired Navy, currently work on the FED team at Safariland.

Care for your men; see that each understands his duties; exact instant obedience; superintend everything; practice daily with the guns.
—Thomas Truxtun

My name is Kyle. I somehow make a living doing mostly nothing, though I am working towards some part time private firearms instructing. A competitive shooting fanatic with the current rank of IDPA SSP master and soon to be USPSA Production A class.

Always working to get better.

Shields

hello i am a civilian gunsmith went to Colorado school of trades to learn gunsmithing and have been smithing for a few years learned about p&s when it was mentioned on another youtube channel and have enjoyed the good and information from experienced people from all walks of life

Girth

Hello. Non-military, non-LEO. Grew up shooting long guns, didn't shoot at all for years, then last year bought my first handgun and got my CPL. Now shooting as much as I can while seeking out the best training and advice I can get.

ziddly

Hi all. Dave, LE 6 years. I caught up on about 2 years of podcasts in the last 2 months since I've been on light-duty and decided to join the forum for even more info. Really good stuff going on here.

Mitch1993

Amateur
Mitch, Non-Mil, Non-LE, love being a 2nd amendment believing American, love training and practice, on a church security team, enjoy video games, most of all Love Jesus.

Here to learn, little late on this post, hah.

BooneGA

Staff member
WARLORD
Active duty Army EOD officer currently working on the logistics side of the house. Enjoy training when work allows.

Welcome man - I was a tech with 707 EOD back in the day. The fact that y'all get stuck as multifunctional logisticians after the career course blows. Any chance at getting back to an EOD unit?

Welcome man - I was a tech with 707 EOD back in the day. The fact that y'all get stuck as multifunctional logisticians after the career course blows. Any chance at getting back to an EOD unit?

There is a chance that I will move back after command. Hopefully it will work out but I knew the deal before I commissioned so I can’t be mad about it.

Wake27

There is a chance that I will move back after command. Hopefully it will work out but I knew the deal before I commissioned so I can’t be mad about it.

I did not know they did that. I’m sure EOD culture is wildly different from the rest of the OD and LG world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmoore

hey guys! Tom, non-LE, non-mil, I work at a homeless shelter in northern/ central NH, when i'm not with my daughter or wife i'm either training, competing or just generally shooting. NH has a fantastic shooting community and i count myself lucky to be apart of it.

BooneGA

Staff member
WARLORD
Dave
Retired USAF AMMO...fancy way of saying I built bombs
Certified gun enthusiast...love them all
I’ve been lurking here for awhile but I don’t post a lot....always reading and learning!

IYAAYAS.

Did I get that right? Welcome man.

Status
Not open for further replies.