Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civilian podcast listener. I've grown up hunting (primarily bird), so I can shoot clays pretty well, but my carbine/pistol skills are lacking. I enjoy reloading and shooting small groups. I am looking to become a more proficient pistol shooter.

Chinny

Not Chubby
Six years as a machine gunner in the Marines, now a college student and stay at home Dad. I do a bit of writing for Spotter Up and try not too be too self conscious about my post surgery chubbiness. Just here to learn anything I can, love pistols and rifles.

fwrun

Joe. Deputy w/ 3 years LE experience. 1 year of BJJ, and sprinkle in some USPSA. I dabble in LR. Mostly looking for information practical for patrol use beyond the preschool level stuff everyone gets.

Grimm100

Hi All,
Good guy with a gun here. Interests are family, outdoors, hunting, 4x4s and beer. Spend the last decade doing some cool R&D that hopefully you all benefit from daily. Look forward to learning from you all.

Benton, Machinist/Tool and Die maker. Still relatively new to my field. Civilian, love Kalashnikovs, FALs, and working towards getting some roller lock goodness. As far as training goes I’m looking for classes in my area because you can only go so far on your own. Listened to every podcast on the ITunes and working through the older ones on YouTube as well

Full time Air Guard. NRA certified instructor, contributor to The Firearm Rack and The Kommando Blog. Little bit of USPSA and Multi Gun experience. Taken a handful of classes with HSP and Shivworks, among others. Huge fan of lever actions and revolvers.

BennyAdeline

Amateur
Full time Air Guard. NRA certified instructor, contributor to The Firearm Rack and The Kommando Blog. Little bit of USPSA and Multi Gun experience. Taken a handful of classes with HSP and Shivworks, among others. Huge fan of lever actions and revolvers.

Howdy!

I’m into Lever actions and wheelguns quite a bit. What are your go tos?

Howdy!

I’m into Lever actions and wheelguns quite a bit. What are your go tos?

Winchester 94 for lever action, and a S&W 10-10 for revolvers.
Have some time on Rossi '92 and Uberti '73 rifles in .357, but they don't quite do it for me. Love the idea of a .357 rifle, but there's just something about the '94 that I love.
Definitely prefer old Smiths for wheelguns, but I had a Colt Trooper MKIV that was excellent a few years back. Have used the 10-10 in USPSA and a training class; always a ton of fun and always turns heads. Actually my best performance on Dot Torture out of any gun I've shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.