Interstate Guns/SportOptics.com

Chris@IG

Howdie everyone.

I'm Chris and I represent SportOptics.com and Interstate guns.

By trade be are a premium optics dealer. We are one of the largest (if not the largest) reseller for companies like Swarovski, Zeiss, Schmidt Bender, Nightforce, Vortex, Aimpoint, EoTech, Steiner, Kahles, and Trijicon just to name a few.

As a side gig we also run Interstate Guns. You can imagine what that company does.

Looking forward to being part of a new forum and hanging out with fellow gun nerds like myself. Let me or my staff know if we can be of any service.

ptrlcop

Established
I'm looking for a pair of compact binos in the 10x28/32 size range for surveillance. Considering the vortex vipers but looking for other options in the sub $500 range.

Any others I should look at?

I bought a NXS compact and some rings from you last year. The rings I wanted were out of stock and you substituted a more expensive set for the same price. Great service!

Chris@IG

I'm looking for a pair of compact binos in the 10x28/32 size range for surveillance. Considering the vortex vipers but looking for other options in the sub $500 range.

Any others I should look at?

I bought a NXS compact and some rings from you last year. The rings I wanted were out of stock and you substituted a more expensive set for the same price. Great service!
Awesome! We always try to do right by the customer.

As far as the binos are concerned, I would stick with the Vortex in the sub $500 arena. I can get you into a set of lecia 8x20s for $594 if you can stretch the budget a bit. The glass quality in terms of clarity, contrast, resolution and low light performance will be noticeably different.

I used a set on my last deployment and they worked great.

ptrlcop

Established
Sweet. I think I will stick with the vortex for now as I am planning on some razor HDs latter in the year for my more serious observation duties. I also have the 11-33 razor spotter that I have been pleased with.

ta2d_cop

I've done business with Chris and IG locally several times. They have a great shop, are awesome supporters of LE/MIL and everyone is super knowledgable. I personally recommend them for optics and Surefire gear. We are lucky to have them as our local premo gear source. Now if I could just talk my wife into that NXS 1-4......

Unobtanium

Hey, Chris, I know you guys typically get some hands-on with stuff pretty fast out of the gate. Have you got any time with a G45 (Eotech's 5X mag)? If so, how does it compare to the G33? Clarity, eyebox, FOV?

Chris@IG

Hey, Chris, I know you guys typically get some hands-on with stuff pretty fast out of the gate. Have you got any time with a G45 (Eotech's 5X mag)? If so, how does it compare to the G33? Clarity, eyebox, FOV?
I have however it was in doors and it want a production model. Can't comment till I get a chance to get it outside and run it through its paces.