Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt0311

Chaucer that is outstanding. I'd ask what hotel but I assume you want to keep it confidential.

Hello All,

Director of Security for a major hotel resort. Mainly VIPs and public safety stuff.

My world is getting flipped on its head after the Vegas shooting. Looking to put my team on the cutting edge of the hotel security industry, not playing catch-up.

My whole team could be moving to armed "discreet-carry" so a search for knowledge and referrals from friends pushed me here.

Thanks for having me.

--Chaucer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Chaucer

Amateur
Chaucer that is outstanding. I'd ask what hotel but I assume you want to keep it confidential.
I'd prefer not to. Discretion across the board is considered a virtue in my industry. I will say it is classed as a resort (mainly weddings, holiday parties, etc) and also houses a large business convention center, so right in line to be on the recieving end of any lawsuits from Mandalay Bay.

--Chaucer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Good afternoon everyone.
I'm Mark from MO. Been following P&S for a while now and finally joined. Been wearing armor for a living for the past decade. Started as a campus cop in PA, served as an MP in the Army, and currently a state trooper in First Spears backyard. Just here to learn and soak up knowledge.

The Monk

Hello,
I do Cyber for a number of different entities. I am an armor several times over for both handguns and rifles. I have done a fair bit of training including with Pat (R.I.P.). I am getting tired of all the BS from other forms with a steady mix of bad information and lies to sound cool or push a personal agenda. At the end of the day I am just concerned with what works and learning more about tactics. I have been following P&S for a while and look forward to participating where I can and most of all here to learn.

hile

Amateur
Hi all,

I'm also hile other places (Lightfighter most often). I'm a computer geek who just enjoys guns, gear, and learning from everyone. I only found out about Primary & Secondary at Friends of Pat last year. I'd like to suck up as much knowledge as I can.

vaglocker

VA-Glocker, NOT VAG-Locker
Marc, regular dude from Virginia. Haven't done any serious training in several years, but 2018 will be the year of getting back on the training horse for me. First stop is Jedi's red dot class in April. Found this site by accident a while back while perusing YouTube. I've been blown away by the content in the mod-casts on the YouTube site. Everyone is a goddamn master class if you ask me.

Matt Landfair

Matt Six Actual
Staff member
Administrator
Marc, regular dude from Virginia. Haven't done any serious training in several years, but 2018 will be the year of getting back on the training horse for me. First stop is Jedi's red dot class in April. Found this site by accident a while back while perusing YouTube. I've been blown away by the content in the mod-casts on the YouTube site. Everyone is a goddamn master class if you ask me.

VA-Glocker or VAG-Locker?

DrDues

Howdy All..
Jim, Gaspasser by trade; student of Terminal ballistics and weapons. Member on Lightfighter after being directed their by DrGKR; rarely post just listen and learn.

danno762

Amateur
Quantified Performance
Dan, civilian CCW guy who's moved through the gun collector phase to the weapons with purposes point. Relish the lack of derp here. Wish I'd known what I've read here before spending all the monies on crap I didn't need.

Delcorbett

Del, Miami
Just your friendly neighborhood baggage handler. Civilian CCW who enjoys taking classes and gaining knowledge. I just want to be the best I can be for my family.

djsticky

Amateur
Howdy. I'm Matt, from the outskirts of Atlanta. Civilian CCW holder for a while now.

I'm here to read and learn, perhaps ask a question when my google foo fails me. I love the wealth of knowledge and more importantly experience present here. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.