Friends of Pat Weekend 2017 Roll Call

Brad Trittipo

Attendance last year was outstanding, but knowing who was who was near impossible. Anyone attending this year have an idea on how to figure out who is who?

If you are going, reply and maybe we can figure something out.

Pat Tarrant

Custom testicles
Staff member
I'll be there. On the wait list for a HIX room, so if anyone's got spare cot space or whatever, I might be in need, and happy to help out with money for the room.

MojoNixon

Established
Attendance last year was outstanding, but knowing who was who was near impossible. Anyone attending this year have an idea on how to figure out who is who?

If you are going, reply and maybe we can figure something out.

Just get something like this made up. GITD @ 2" X 3". My big brother X-ray Dave over on LF had this made up for me. Don't recall the source or cost, but they're not un-reasonable (probable $10 or less).

Attachments

• 78.PNG
    78.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 30

Lane C

Rico and the Man
Staff member
Sadly won't make it this yer. Have a LEOKA fundraiser conflict. Enjoy amigos!

Spartan117

Amateur
I'm all signed up and planning to attend. How much will I miss if I can't make it out on Friday? (Agency assigned me to be one of the firearms instructors on a re-qual day Aug 25th)

TheTick

I'm all signed up and planning to attend. How much will I miss if I can't make it out on Friday? (Agency assigned me to be one of the firearms instructors on a re-qual day Aug 25th)

Well, if it is like last year. Friday night is very "informative" and offers a great "opportunity to network" with fellow professionals while having "business drinks".

If guns come out on Friday, that means that something went incredibly sideways and you're better off not being there and/or named in any lawsuits.

If you do attend Friday night, do not share wings with Freddie Blish. I was sweating profusely the night of and had a bad morning on Saturday.

See you guys there.

Pat Tarrant

Custom testicles
Staff member
Are there any good alternatives in the area for hotels? Looks like HiX is booked solid

Aruss

Are there any good alternatives in the area for hotels? Looks like HiX is booked solid

Look at hotels in the Belden village area (Jackson, Ohio/north canton) if alliance hotels are all booked. It's only a 20 min drive. I work for canton city pd so if you have any questions about an area or hotel let me know.

Pat Tarrant

Custom testicles
Staff member
Look at hotels in the Belden village area (Jackson, Ohio/north canton) if alliance hotels are all booked. It's only a 20 min drive. I work for canton city pd so if you have any questions about an area or hotel let me know.

Thanks. Booked a room at the comfort inn