Knives show off

Emptyglass

Lol. I get the best gear I can afford. I don't drive a fancy car. I don't have expensive habits. I've been working with knives for a while now and have some interesting tastes. These are just some of my regular carries. I don't collect and everything I have is carried or used. Right now I have the Shrike 5, Zealot and a Spartan Blades CQB tool on me.

tdb

Here are a couple of mine… sometimes its fun to just show off a bit…

Emerson Mini A100 is my current daily carry and its a pretty darn good for day to day stuff…

Halloran Knives SEAX in CPM3v… good hard use fixed blade, sadly the the hardest thing I've done with it is some yard work…

AMK

Here are a couple of mine… sometimes its fun to just show off a bit…

Emerson Mini A100 is my current daily carry and its a pretty darn good for day to day stuff…

Halloran Knives SEAX in CPM3v… good hard use fixed blade, sadly the the hardest thing I've done with it is some yard work…

I really dig that SEAX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tdb

Carry one or both of these everyday. Large one is a Crusader Forge VIS-T flipper. Full flamed titanium frame, S30V blade. If you just prefer to carry a folder to a fixed blade then this is as stout as it gets. It's virtually bomb proof.

Smaller is a Brous Blades Silent Soldier flipper. Acid washed D2 blade, titanium frame with CF bolster. Very handy little blade. I prefer frame locks and flippers but you can get non-flipper versions of both and a liner lock version of the SS.

20150221_161653_zpsl7ls55as.jpg

20150221_161717_zps6rgknqhf.jpg

20150221_161745_zpsmbwutpra.jpg

20150221_161814_zps4sreg0qg.jpg