- This event has passed.
The Range at Austin- Introduction To Pistol
November 19, 2017 @ 08:00 - 17:00 CST
1 Day (8 hours)
Introductory, 1-day class on the fundamental forging process for a pistol in high-risk situations. It will introduce the pistol core skills through group paced-instruction and direct supervision of live fire evolutions using low repetitions. The class is structured to teach firearm safety, basic marksmanship and firearm handling skills. Direct supervision and graded evolutions throughout the class guide the student’s skill development; identify technical deficiencies and overall ability.
Recommended Gear List
- Semi-automatic pistol (.380ACP, 9mm, .40cal or .45ACP)*
- 250 rounds of functional pistol ammunition
- 3 pistol magazines
- Range appropriate clothing; long pants, comfortable shirt, athletic shoes and a ball cap
- Clear, wrap-around ballistic eye and hearing protection
- Notebook with pen/pencil
- Weapons cleaning kit and quality lubrication
*Questions on makes or models, please contact us directly