- This event has passed.
The Range at Austin- Concealed Carry Tactics
December 16, 2017 @ 08:00 - December 17, 2017 @ 17:00 CST
One event on December 16, 2017 at 8:00am
Concealed Carry Tactics
2 Days (8am to 5pm)
This course is a two day advanced gun-fighting class that teaches the fundamentals for every day carrying of defensive pistols and supporting equipment. The class will cover various modes of concealed carry, supporting equipment for concealed carry, warrior mindset; practical training drills that progress from dry fire training to live fire training in the various concealed carry modes.
The class will start by revisiting correct fundamental shooting habits and progress to concealed carry modes without compromising shooting speed or combat marksmanship. Graded evolutions throughout the class provide instant feedback to the student on skill development, technique deficiencies and overall ability.
- Semi-automatic pistol
- 1,000 rounds minimum of serviceable ammunition
- 5 pistol magazines minimum (8 for single stacks)
- 5 inert training rounds (no A-Zooms)
- Backup pistol, optional (100 rounds of serviceable ammunition)
- Training uniform; must have the following: Polo/T-shirt, Button-down shirt, Jacket or coat, Sweater or hoodie
- Concealed carry gear: Sturdy belt, IWB holster, OWB holster, Single and/or double magazine pouch
- Backup pistol holster or carry method (optional)
- Butt-pack/fanny pack
- Handheld flashlight (with pocket clip)
- Clear and tinted ballistic wrap around eye protection and ear protection
- Weapons cleaning kit and quality lubrication
- Hydration system and energy snacks
- Notebook & pen
- Open mind