Tactical Pistol/Carbine Course, 6-7 April, near Martinsburg, WV
April 6 @ 08:00 - April 7 @ 17:00 MDT
GreenOps is a veteran owned company: https://www.green-ops.com
Tactical Pistol/Carbine Course (2 DAYS)
Prerequisite: Previous pistol and carbine training from military, law enforcement or reputable company or competition experience (USPSA, IDPA, 3-Gun)
This course combines the tactical use of both the pistol and carbine. Students should already have a sound foundation in the use of the carbine and pistol. After a quick review of the fundamentals, the course will continue with advanced drills and move into timed stress events. Topics will include, equipment setup, zeroing, reloading, malfunctions, ready positions, transitions, slings, shooting positions, close contact drills, shooting while moving, barricades, barrel sight relationship and support side shooting.
Near Martinsburg, WV
Exact location to be provided few days prior to the course
Saturday and Sunday April 6 & 7, 2019
From 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
$475 + Range Fees ($35 per day)
Your carbine must be zeroed prior to this class
- Shooting positions
- Transition from carbine to pistol
- Multiple targets
- Turning and shooting
- Timed Drills & Standards
- Malfunction Drills
- Target acquisition & discrimination
- Strong and Support side shooting (carbine)
- Non standard response
- One-handed shooting (Strong and Support side)
- Speed reloads/magazine changes
Equipment Needed (minimum)
- Serviceable carbine (AR or similar) of 556/223 & semi-automatic pistol of 9mm or larger caliber.
- 600 rounds of rifle ammunition and 600 rounds of pistol ammunition (minimum).
- Strong-side holster & Magazine pouch.
- 3 pistol magazines with a minimum of 10 round capacity.
- 3 carbine magazines of at least 20 round capacity (minimum).
- Tactical sling that will allow transition from carbine to pistol.
- Eye protection (clear and tinted), hearing protection (electronic recommended)
- Baseball cap, gloves and cleaning equipment.
- Knee & Elbow pads (optional).
- Food, water, snacks and appropriate clothing.
- Lunch is NOT included. Please bring your own.
- It’s highly recommended to bring a chair.
- This is an outdoor range, so the only restrooms are Port-A-Johns.
For additional information and registration: