Scott Jedlinski – Jared Reston / MSP + Reston Group / 2 Day RDS Pistol Skills – Performance to Fighting – Homestead (Training Center), Florida November 21-22,2020
November 21 @ 08:45 - November 22 @ 22:00 MST$550.00
MSP is proud to announce a joint class with the indomitable Jared Reston of The Reston Group.
In this two-day open enrollment class we will cover:
Day 1: Fundamentals of Performance and Fighting
• Zeroing your red dot.
• The draw and how to stop fishing for the dot.
• Dot tracking: Grip, stance, dot movement, predictability. Stop over confirming the dot!
• Use the necessary amount of information required to make an acceptably accurate shot at the speed and distance required.
• Red dots up close. 5 yards and in.
• Red dots at distance
• Speed: Efficiency of draw and presentation. Concealed and Open setups.
• Shooting on the move
Day 2: Low Light RDS Pistol (Be prepared to stay past sundown)
• Familiarization with optimal equipment
• Considerations needed with an RDS pistol in low light
• Movement in Low Light
• Speed and Accuracy Considerations
Slide mounted red dot pistol.
Weapon Mounted Light and Handheld Light
The ability to carry 3 mags (1 in gun, 2 in pouches).
Good holster of student’s choice. No Serpas. No old leather holsters.
1200 rounds of reliable ammo.
Eye pro, Ear pro.
The Range Fee is $35 a day ($70 Total).