Presscheck Consulting No Fail Pistol – May 31 & Jun 1 2019 – Okanogan WA
May 31 - June 1$550
NO FAIL PISTOL:
The Presscheck Consulting No Fail Pistol course is designed to equip patrol and tactical officers with the skills to make high risk / high reward pistol shots in critical situations.
This 20 hour course stresses the importance of being able to place accurate hits on small, moving, and limited exposure critical areas of the human body to instantly cease all motor function or cause rapid unconsciousness usually resulting in death.
• General refresher on the basic fundamentals of gun handling and marksmanship (BY EXCEPTION. Come to this course knowing how to shoot. This is an intermediate to advanced level shooting course)
• Zero/confirm zero on all sights.
• Provide students/officers a chance to have their shooting techniques observed by the trainer in order to provide that student/officer with individual feedback on ways to improve performance in accuracy and speed
• Engagement of low percentage targets (small strike area often obscured with a hostage or other no-shoot area)
• Shooting multiple targets
• Shooting on the move (if class progression allows)
• Competitive shooting drills around your peers to build esprit de corps and create self-induced stress to perform
• The student will understand the importance of critical hits and the consequences of a miss, and will be able to diagnose if they are capable of achieving hits at any given moment based upon pre-shot diagnostics of their sights in real time.
• This course will enable the student to continue to develop and maintain these skills through the use of clear, repeatable standards.
• The student should leave the course with a firm understanding of their personal capability to make low percentage “No-Fail” shots.
May 31 – June 1
Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office Range (Okanogan WA)