Paratus Forty-Six Small Element Building Clearing/CQB Course
August 24 @ 14:00 - 23:00 MDT$125
*** CLOSED ENROLLMENT – MIL, LE, & Lvl IV ASG ONLY ***
CLEET accredited for 8 hours of MT
Some of the topics covered include:
– Understanding and using knowledge of modern American architecture and building practices to the advantage of the searching Officer
– Safe weapons handling and manipulation
– 1- & 2-man clears
– Benefits of the Third Man
– Room entry & exit procedures
– Sacrificing vs Violating Security
– Non‐verbal communications
– Low‐ and no‐light search techniques
– Overt illumination tools; selection, set-up, myths, and limitations.
Saturday, August 24th, 2019
Location: Sand Springs, OK 1400 – 2300 with 1 hour dinner break
Class location and packing list will be sent upon enrollment
Students should bring:
Duty gear to include: Service pistol, and patrol rifle or shotgun where permitted. Long guns should have weapon lights securely mounted. Whether the service pistol has a weapon light mounted or not, a handheld light should also be brought to the class. ***Be sure to check batteries prior to the class and bring spares.
This class has no live fire component. It is movement and tactics based only. Patrol Officers & Deputies with little or no formal tactical training will benefit greatly from the information in this course.
Agencies may register students by PO by emailing email@example.com