- This event has passed.
P2 Concepts-Robbie Allmon, Basic SWAT, Texas City, Texas
July 30 - August 3$400.00
This course is a 60-hour Basic SWAT School and will provide students with the basic understanding of SWAT tactics and procedures. This course will focus on the basic concepts of SWAT operations, to include: History and philosophy, physical fitness, liability issues, operational planning and deployment, team movements, tactical firearms, chemical agents, mechanical and shotgun breaching, diversionary devices, hand to hand combatives, tactical combat casualty care, hostage operations, vehicle takedowns, high risk warrant service, and barricaded persons.
- All tactical related equipment to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Body armor (either soft body armor and a load bearing vest, or a Tactical entry vest with pouches)
- Web gear
- Ballistic helmet
- Eye and ear protection
- Light sources
- Primary and secondary weapons systems (shoulder fired weapon preferably AR-15, MP-5, Mini-14 etc and handgun)
- 400 rounds for primary weapon (rifle)
- 300 rounds for secondary weapon (pistol)
- NO ARMOR PIERCING ammunition
- Each student must have their own weapons; no sharing of weapons.
- Current LE / Mil / Gov Credentials
- Must show proficiency in firearms with duty pistol and rifle
- Must be in good physical condition
- Must be able to participate in intensive training lasting up to 10 hours per day
- Must not have any medical restrictions
**There will be NO physical fitness test required