- This event has passed.
Matt Jacques/ Victory First & Archetype of the Gun/ Fighting from Concealment/ Chicago, IL- Oct 19th & 20th
October 19 @ 08:00 - October 20 @ 16:00 MDT$550.00
FIGHTING FROM CONCEALMENT – CHICAGO, ILLINOIS OCT 19/20, 2019
The Compound – Gun Repair Shop
25414 South State Street
Crete, Illinois 60417
October 19/20, 2019
*Range fee is incorporated in the course fee.*
Hosted by: Archetype of the Gun / Erik Tweedt
773-354-5532 or Erik@archetypeofthegun.com
This class is going to cover dynamic aspects of carrying a concealed handgun as a DAILY responsibility.
All handgun presentations will come from a concealed holster, (open or closed / button down or polo/t-shirt,) all will be addressed.
We will be training as if you would be at 7-11, the grocery store or a restaurant.
**Must be able to provide documentation of prior vetted Level one handgun course or V1 Fundamentals of EDC course prior to attending. (If asked) **
**THIS IS NOT A BASIC COURSE.**
Any questions on approved courses, email info@Victory-First.com
- Equipment selection and considerations
- Clearing malfunctions
- Multiple threats / threat selection
- Movement while shooting
- Disabled / one handed techniques
- Using barricades; cover / concealment
- Unorthodox shooting positions
- Off the body carry considerations
- Good guy with a gun – in public
- Post Shooting considerations
- Wrap around Eye Protection
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)
- Baseball style hat
- Range food / WATER
- Seasonal weather gear / rain gear
- STURDY pistol belt
- Production Handgun, preferably 12 round capacity or higher
- Single stack .45’s are fine, just need to increase magazine count to 8 minimum
- Concealment Holster – **SEE NOTES AT BOTTOM**
- Double magazine carrier – 4 high capacity magazines MINIMUM (8 for 1911 guys)
- A cover garment- Button down shirt, sweatshirt, jacket. How do you carry concealed?
- 800 rounds of factory ammunition
- Cleaning kit / lubrication
** Holsters MUST be capable of holstering without use of the support hand. Old leather pancake style or inside the waistband holsters that do not retain their opening when the handgun is removed are NOT permitted.
** Shoulder rigs ARE NOT permitted **
** SERPA holsters ARE NOT permitted **