Kalinski Consulting, Advanced Law Enforcement Sniper, Maricopa, AZ
November 7 - November 9$800
We’re headed to Maricopa, Arizona for this course, and it’ll be held at Dillon Aero’s Flying Bucket range. The Bucket is a ways off the beaten path, but there’s definite benefit to using a facility where we make our own rules with over 200 pieces of steel set in challenging locations. You won’t want to miss this one.
KCTS’s Advanced Law Enforcement Sniper curriculum is designed to provide the basically trained LE sniper with additional skills to further enhance individual performance in the areas of marksmanship, problem solving, and equipment management. Building on the simplicity of the basics, the advanced curriculum provides the student with drills and practical application exercises meant to streamline and enhance already learned core skills. Topics of discussion to be covered:
- Internal, External and Terminal Ballistics
- Ballistic computer programs
- Unconventional and Tripod Supported Positions
- Surgical Shooting Skills
- Obstacle Clearance techniques
- Known and Unknown Distance Target Engagements from 70-500 yards
- Law Enforcement Sniper Qualification Course
- Night Operations and Familiarization Fire
- Individual equipment set-up and management
Students MUST hold a certificate of completion for a Basic Law Enforcement Sniper course (diploma) from a credible organization, and be prepared to present a copy of that certificate upon registration.