- This event has passed.
Forge Tactical, Handgun Skills, Alliance, Ohio
August 5 - August 6$400.00
The Forge Tactical Handgun Skills Course is a 16 hour square range session designed to refine and expand the student’s handgun skills. Topics covered in this course vary depending on the needs of the student base. Fundamental handgun skills are evaluated and trained in depth, with an emphasis on identifying skills the student needs to improve in order to grow in their ability to apply them to techniques and procedures. Students will work in both overt and concealed environments, and a low light component is included where range conditions permit. This is not a “first time” or beginner’s handgun course.
Prerequisites: US Citizen or ITAR approved person, and graduate of a reputable basic pistol course.
- Common Sense
- Handgun with 3 magazines or speedloaders
- Magazine pouches
- Overt tactical or duty holster
- Concealed holster (your EDC is strongly recommended. AIWB holsters are welcome)
- 800 rounds pistol ammunition
- Handheld or weapon mounted light (preferably both)
- Cover garment
- Electronic hearing protection
- Eye protection
- Water and snack food
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Pen and notebook (you will be taking notes)