- This event has passed.
Forge Tactical, CQB Skills, Alliance Ohio
July 21 - July 23$600.00
The Forge Tactical CQB Skills Course is a 24 hour square range session focused on developing the handgun and carbine skills needed in a close quarters environment. Topics covered in this course include rapid engagements between 3 and 50 meters with both primary and secondary weapon systems, fundamental weapon manipulation and combat marksmanship, carbine and handgun weapon integration (transitions and retention), rapid engagement from ready positions, varying distance engagements, emergency engagements from positions of disadvantage, and shooting standards. These standards are designed to be used long after the course to help students maintain and grow their skills, and to create a base for comparison over multiple courses. Fundamental skills are evaluated and trained in depth with an emphasis on their application in the rapidly moving CQB environment. A low light component is included where range conditions permit. This is not a beginner’s course, so please come ready to work with a zero’d rifle.
Prerequisites: US Citizen or ITAR approved person, and graduate of reputable handgun and carbine operator courses.
- Common Sense
- Carbine with 5 magazines (Carbine should be zero’d when you arrive)
- Carbine magazine pouches
- Handgun and 3 magazines
- Tactical holster
- Handheld and weapon mounted lights
- Ballistic vest and helmet (limited rentals are available)
- IFAK and TQ
- 1000 rounds carbine ammunition
- 300 rounds handgun ammunition
- Electronic hearing protection which fit under your helmet
- Eye protection
- Water and snack food
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Pen and notebook (you will be taking notes)