- This event has passed.
Forge Tactical, CQB/TMR, Alliance Ohio
September 15 - September 18$850.
The Forge Tactical Small Team CQB (Shoothouse)/Tactical Medical Response is the 4-day, two-man shoothouse course we offer as Small Team CQB, with the addition of a Tactical Medical Response module. TMR is the doctrine of Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) oriented to the domestic theater (CONUS); and is an introduction to emergency care in the battlefield or tactical environment. It teaches the skills necessary for non-medical personnel to give life-saving aid to combat casualties, and no prior medical training is necessary to attend. For medically trained personnel, TMR teaches the correct priority of treatment in the tactical environment. All necessary materials will be provided. The TMR module is taught by military special operations medical providers with combined decades of experience in battlefield casualty medicine. Training Day 1 frontloads the didactic and hands-on skills portion of TMR, with TD 2 through 4 containing Shoothouse instruction. Medical skills integration is reinforced during the shoothouse portion of training.
Prerequisites: US Citizen or ITAR approved person, and graduate of reputable handgun and carbine operator courses.
- Common Sense
- Carbine with 5 magazines (Carbine should be zero’d when you arrive)
- Carbine magazine pouches
- Handgun and 3 magazines
- Tactical holster
- Handheld and weapon mounted lights
- Ballistic vest (Level III plates) and ballistic helmet (limited rentals are available)
- IFAK and TQ
- 400 rounds carbine ammunition
- 200 rounds handgun ammunition
- Electronic hearing protection which fit under your helmet
- Clear eye protection
- 2 green chemlights or PID light
- Water and snack food
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Pen and notebook (you will be taking notes)