- This event has passed.
Victory First – Fighting from Concealment
June 30 @ 08:00 - July 1 @ 17:00 MDT$550
This class is going to cover dynamic aspects of carrying a concealed handgun as a DAILY responsibility.
All handgun presentations will come from a concealed holster, (open or closed / button down or polo/t-shirt,) all will be addressed.
We will be training as if you would be at the grocery store or a restaurant as you move about you daily life.
**Must have documentation of prior VETTED Level one handgun course or V1 Fundamentals of EDC course prior to attending.**
**THIS IS NOT A BASIC COURSE.**
Any questions on approved courses, email info@Victory-First.com
- Equipment selection and considerations
- Reloads: Combat and Tactical
- Clearing malfunctions
- Multiple threats / threat selection
- Movement while shooting
- Disabled / one handed techniques
- Using barricades; cover / concealment
- Unorthodox shooting poitions
- Off the body carry considerations
- Wrap around Eye Protection
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)
- Baseball style hat
- Range food / WATER
- Seasonal weather gear / rain gear
- STURDY pistol belt
- Production Handgun, preferably 12 round capacity or higher
- Single stack .45’s are fine, just need to increase magazine count to 8 minimum
- Concealment Holster – **SEE NOTES AT BOTTOM**
- Double magazine carrier – 4 high capacity magazines MINIMUM (8 for 1911 guys)
- A cover garment- Button down shirt, sweatshirt, jacket. How do you carry concealed?
- 800 rounds of factory ammunition
- Cleaning kit / lubrication
** Holsters MUST be capable of holstering without use of the support hand. Old leather pancake style or inside the waistband holsters that do not retain their opening when the handgun is removed are NOT permitted.
** Shoulder rigs ARE NOT permitted **
** SERPA holsters ARE NOT permitted **
**Range fee is included in the course cost.**
Discounted lodging at the Marriott in Winchester, VA (20 minutes from the venue)
When you call to make the reservation, tell the clerk you are attending a Victory First course at Echo Valley Training Facility.