Dan Brokos – 2 Day Pistol Salem, CT
November 13 - November 14$550.00
Intermediate pistol class focusing on the ever changing contingencies of a gunfight. Course the 8 fundamentals as well as the Tactical application of cover with and various shooting positions involved, strong and support shooting, kit set-up to support ambidextrous shooting, support side fundamentals, long range application, reloads, strong and support side, contingencies of one arm or hand shooting.
- Salem, CT
- Shooters will be able to reiterate verbally specific knowledge pertaining to the class when asked. The shooter will be able to successfully demonstrate skills/positions.
Method of Instruction:
- LFT uses the crawl, walk, run methodology with all weapon techniques and tactics, fundamentals and drills covered will be thoroughly explained and demonstrated prior to shooter application. Pro-timer and Shooter relay races will be used to provide the competition spirit and self induced stress replication.
Fundamentals Covered besides the Basic 8:
- Tactical application of cover with both weapons systems and various shooting positions involved, strong and support shooting, kit setup to support ambidextrous shooting, support side fundamentals, ballistic for carbine when 90 degrees, reloads, strong and support side, contingencies of one arm or hand shooting.
- Carbine with sling and optic of choice, iron sights are suitable as well. BUIS, Light or Laser if applicable. Ammunition Count 400 a day for Pistol.
- Eye and Ear Pro, gloves, battle belt with holster, body armor if applicable, inclement weather clothing, flashlight and laser if it is a night course, pen and paper and a GREAT ATTITUDE!