- This event has passed.
The Amtac Shooting Integrated Combatives Course, near Pittsburgh, PA
June 2 - June 3$575
Most “gun guys” think that when faced with a situation that requires deadly force the answer is always “gun”. The reality is that this line of thinking is likely to get you killed. This course will teach you how integrate empty hand techniques with blades, improvised weapons and firearms. You will learn to fluidly transition from one tool to the next based on what is situationally appropriate. This is a physically demanding, hands on course that will elevate your situational awareness and shooting/ fighting ability to the next level.
Student Gear List:
- Handgun, full size or compact (please no subcompacts).
- 3-4 pistol magazines (5 magazines if you have to shoot reduced capacity magazines).
- Holster, I recommend an inside the pants holster all kydex style (Blackpointtactical.com “mini wing”).
- Aluminum training blade (Sayoc, Atienza or Headhunter Blades).
- Non firing pistol shape or SIRT pistol.
- Clothing that are typical of your everyday dress, but ones that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Eye and ear protection.
- Spare parts/ oil for pistol
- 600 rounds of training ammo.
- Hat, sunscreen, water, snacks.
- Blow out kit and tourniquet.