360 Performance Shotgun – Lewisberry, Pa. 5/30-5/31/2020
May 30 - May 31$400
The defensive shotgun is the most misunderstood weapon available to citizens and police officers in the United States. The training available on the defensive shotgun is generally abysmal. But it doesn’t have to be that way!
Many are intimidated by the perceived recoil of the shotgun; in Performance Shotgun you will learn to tame the beast and gain confidence with your shotgun. We will start with a refresher of the basics, but students will be pushed to improve speed and accuracy with the shotgun and maximize the efficiency of manipulations.
This is not a beginner level class. We will focus on executing the basics and explore what comes next. There is a $20 cash range fee due on day 1.
Ammunition and Gear Requirements:
- 300 birdshot or buckshot
- 200 buck (25 of which should be quality defensive/duty ammunition)
- 50 slugs
- NO STEEL OR TUNGSTEN SHOT
- Suitable defensive or duty shotgun.
- Eye and Ear Protection-Filtered/powered ear pro required, you must be able to hear range commands
- 2 Point shotgun sling highly recommended
- Bring a lunch, we will have working lunches.