Sig P320 Pro questions

JPitts0117

Boooooo I’ve got the x300 U-A. I’ve had issues trying to run my x300 with either the u or p piece it doesn’t go all the way back on the rail so I’ve been running my dept issued tlr2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProfDecoy

Amateur
Personally it feels perfect to me. It’s noticeably slimmer in the back strap and point like it was made for me. And at $60 or whatever it was I couldn’t pass it up. Word of caution. The surefire x300Ua fits loose regardless of U or P bar. The x300Ub fits tight and no issue.

Have you had any issues with the X300-UB with the gap off the trigger guard? I just got an 'A and both it and my B's are farther off the trigger guard than what I think is reasonable.

JPitts0117

Personally it feels perfect to me. It’s noticeably slimmer in the back strap and point like it was made for me. And at $60 or whatever it was I couldn’t pass it up. Word of caution. The surefire x300Ua fits loose regardless of U or P bar. The x300Ub fits tight and no issue.

Have you had any issues with the X300-UB with the gap off the trigger guard? I just got an 'A and both it and my B's are farther off the trigger guard than what I think is reasonable.

Same issue here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chriscanbreach

Established
I agree and we’ve jumped the gap with a little silicone tape to snug it up but I feel it’s a stop gap. No pun intended. The light is sturdy with the b and the extensions have become common place around here.
Still. I feel like it’s an obvious design flaw. I feel like it’s relatively in the same place but the trigger guard is a different shape completely than stock so that may be the thing.

ProfDecoy

Amateur
I'm now wondering if it'd be reasonable to try to 3d print a replacement spacer for the removable piece on the battery cover that can give a 1/2 rail slot on some guns.

I’m interested in seeing how it fits in an rxp cut slide. My concern is that the rmr and plate will be set too high to clear the Xray sights that come with the gun.

wilco423

Mine came with the suppressor sights. I antes to see if the rmr with plate will clear those.

Factory suppressor height sights clear just fine. With the C&H plate and a Holosun, the bottom of the rear botch is the same height as the Holosun body (actually a little higher than I’d prefer). I’m positive they will clear your RMR body.

Chriscanbreach

Established
Do the factory non-suppressor height Xray front sights work with the R1P's integrated "rear sight"?
Factory non suppressor x-ray sights are what mine came with. The front sight is way too short to be effective with the built in rear. I replaced just the front sight with the factory suppressor post and it works fine.