Austin Tactical Fitness

evanrocks

I've never heard of them and it looks like the only/main instructor is from the IDF for whatever that's worth. There's a group Texas Tactical Training that seems to push CSAT/Paul Howe style training and standards, and Karl Rehn a bit further SE teaching NRA doctrine with a mix of other FoF/scenario/low light and some competition type classes. KR Training, Locked Back, and UpTex Shooting range all bring in traveling instructors, many of which are recommended here.

Check out the Texas Self Defense Training Opportunities group on facebook for regional class listings.

Eroc1911

I've never heard of them and it looks like the only/main instructor is from the IDF for whatever that's worth. There's a group Texas Tactical Training that seems to push CSAT/Paul Howe style training and standards, and Karl Rehn a bit further SE teaching NRA doctrine with a mix of other FoF/scenario/low light and some competition type classes. KR Training, Locked Back, and UpTex Shooting range all bring in traveling instructors, many of which are recommended here.

Check out the Texas Self Defense Training Opportunities group on facebook for regional class listings.

Thanks man, I just found the Facebook group. Ill check out the Texas Tactical Training place.

evanrocks

Sorry I forgot about Jeff Gonzales of Trident Concepts who is the director of training at the Range at Austin. They offer all types of classes and occasionally bring in outside instructors.