Dry Fire Practice Routines

What are you guys doing for dry fire practice? I alternate between my duty rig and off duty set up every other day. First I start with using my SIRT pistol during my morning workout in between sets. Then later on in the morning I’ll throw on my duty rig or off duty rig.
I set a timer for 3 minutes and do 3 minutes of draws and trigger presses. I use a scaled target to simulate an 8 inch target at 25 yards.

3 minutes of two hand
3 minutes of right hand only
3 minutes of left hand only
10 mag changes with a trigger press.

I use a timer and par times and mix in some low light and malfunctions and target transitions as well.

Nothing fancy. Just 15-20 minutes every morning.

oda175

Pretty much the same with the addition of MantisX trainer. I do slow fire practice in the morning, and at night work a mix of draw,reload, and immediate action drills. No more than 10min a session- and at least one session a day. Easy to do when I make coffee before heading into work. Ben Stoegers store sells a ton of great scaled carboard targets as well- great tool.

I will suggest adding a few grip strength training routines in. Simple as a Captains of Crush trainer in the car, use while you drive to work. Grip strength training will probably drive some pretty big improvements.

Pretty much the same with the addition of MantisX trainer. I do slow fire practice in the morning, and at night work a mix of draw,reload, and immediate action drills. No more than 10min a session- and at least one session a day. Easy to do when I make coffee before heading into work. Ben Stoegers store sells a ton of great scaled carboard targets as well- great tool.

I will suggest adding a few grip strength training routines in. Simple as a Captains of Crush trainer in the car, use while you drive to work. Grip strength training will probably drive some pretty big improvements.
I use the crush trainers or the expand bands during my drive in.

ZAMBONI

I just started using dry fire training cards from dryfiretrainingcards.com (I have no fiduciary or other business interest in the company). There are two card decks Dry Fire Fit and Dry Fire Training Cards. I like the Dry Fire Fit card deck because you are required to exercise while conducting dry fire drills. An example card is deep knee bends where you have to hold the position half way with knees bent, draw and engage target. Another is pushups where you hold the compressed position on the pushup, draw and engage target. I am either standing gunsmithing or sitting working on the computer throughout the day so these cards are helpful to me. The company offers a bunch of other stuff but I only was interested in the cards.