Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilevi

Amateur
Levi, 15 years army infantry. Currently a weapons squad leader in MANG. Full time job is cop, been one for 9 years, dept armorer and firearms instructor.

Sunshine

Seven years in law enforcement for the first career. Now involved in related, but quieter, activities.
Mostly interested in preparation for a totally unfair fight.... In my favor.

Vaall

I'm Val, live in St. Louis, Missouri, civilian, LARP'ed a few carbine courses in the backwoods. Long time gun fanatic and interested in learning more about the firearms industry. Would love to get into it myself.

darbywpd

LEO since 1991 now the lead firearms instructor, Taser instructor, chemical munitions instructor, use of force instructor for my department. Patrol supervisor also

Low_Speed_Notper8or

Hey, Im Steve

Im 23 based in the Chicagoland area and currently work in Insurance. I'm a pretty average USPSA competitor, occasionally shoot 3 gun, carry, and was president of Students for Concealed Carry at my university and worked in congress for a little bit.

I'm interested in competitive shooting, self defense and mindset stuff, military history and surplus gear, defense policy though more from the policy making level, and educating people about the second amendment and firearms. I also have a interest in strategic/operational and historical wargamming so it would be pretty cool to link up with some guys here with similar interests

Chris here, Im another LF guy. I have worked as a designer in the firearms industry for a few well known manufacturers doing CAD/CAM/Machining. I work at a local shop, Bowers Tactical, owned by my family. I've been shooting since I was 7, taken lots of classes over the years, have done a little instructing and enjoy testing and evaluating new gear and equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.